REFLEX is an automatic toolbar adjustment system that uses hydraulic adjustment and height sensors to make quick and accurate adjustments to your toolbar hinge points.
Cab controls are simple and convenient to use. REFLEX stays in automatic mode while you are in the field and offers manual control of each controlled function.
Evenly engaged row units greatly reduce stress on a toolbar and side draft on a tractor. This results in a significant reduction in horsepower and traction requirements.
REFLEX is available in 2 and 3 section control and can be used in a variety of applications. Cylinders to control is the only requirement.
What’s your implements weakness? We can help!
- Do you have uneven ground causing row units to disengage or plow too Deep?
- Do you have suitcase weights hanging on the end of your toolbar to try and offset the effects of variable down pressure?
- Do your row units bounce off the ground when you’re turning around in headlands?
- Does your tractor power hop and have trouble pulling hills?
- Do you have stress cracks and welds from unnecessary stress on your toolbar?