The Freeze Miser™ has a 2 year replacement warranty. It protects pressurized water faucets from freezing while requiring no tools and less than a minute of your time.
How it works is that the Freeze Miser™ senses the internal water temperature and quickly activates at 37 degree F. The Freeze Miser™ will release a minimum amount of water until the internal water temperature is again above 37 degrees F when it will stop the water release. Water utilities, water wells, etc. almost always supply water to the end user that is well above 37 degrees F.
Dripping faucets waste water. The Freeze Miser™ provides freeze protection automatically using the least amount of water possible.
10 years of extensive research have gone into the Freeze Miser™ and has proven to be dependable and affordable.
The Freeze Miser™ was engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in the USA.
Freeze Miser™ Installation – requires no tools
- Screw it on the outdoor faucet by hand.
- The faucet valve is then adjusted to full open position to ensure the proper water pressure.
- DO NOT WRAP OR INSULATE THE FREEZE MISER. THIS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- THE WARRANTY DOES NO APPLY TO PIPING SYSTEMS.
- THE FAUCET, WITH THE FREEZE MISER™ ATTACHED, MUST BE TURNED ON AND SUPPLY AT LEAST 10 PSI OF WATER PRESSURE.